Friday 4 January 2013

ALWASY FIRST ENQUIRY INSURENCE AGENT

 

In the world many peoples are insured . In this business many companies and agents making fool peoples.
our need is that we strike on this issue..That is my first Article about Insurance .
My best friend was very rich before 2011. He told me that some agents hired me.

later they say to me that i made company for Insurance . We will as a partner with you and invest 50%.  Then i give him 5000$ for making office . But they not making office.  They gone run away other country and i reported to Police. Police are not Arrest him. My main aim was that i will aver to all peoples .
so please avoid to fraud aware other peoples ..
That is my first column ( Sorry for weak English )
Author: M-F-M

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts